I have adapted this recipe from the BBC Good Food database. The original requires the courgette to be sautéd with the garlic. This is a lazy version: just assemble the lasagne with the raw ingredients and then let bake for 40 min. It is maybe not quite as nice as the pre-sautéd version but very efficient & effective.
two medium sized courgettes
12 no-cook lasagne sheets
1 garlic clove
250g tub of ricotta
One and a half 400g tin Polpa (italian tinned chopped tomatoes, sorry about the half tin)
a bunch of basil (alternatively, use Polpa with basil)
50g parmesan cheese
salt and pepper
1) Preheat the oven (180°C fan) and grease a rectangular ovenproof dish (one that will fit three lasagne sheets) with some olive oil.
2) Grate the courgette, press the garlic and mix both with the ricotta. Add salt & pepper to taste.
3) Chop the basil and mix with the tomato.
4) Put down a layer of 1/4 of the courgette mix, top with 1/4 of the tomato and cover with three sheets of lasagne.
5) Repeat step 4 three times. Make sure you tuck the corners of the top lasagne layer into the chopped tomato as they will curl upwards otherwise.
6) Scatter with the grated parmesan cheese.
8) Pop into the oven and bake for approx. 40min.